Heat Decor heating film KIT with wireless thermostat HD-T500/W Wi-Fi (HD305G, width 50cm, 140W/m²) – 4m², type B connectors
Product description – Heat Decor heating film KIT with wireless thermostat HD-T500/W Wi-Fi (HD305G, width 50cm, 140W/m²) – 4m², type B connectors
The Heat Decor heating film set is designed for electric floor and wall heating of rooms. Heating film sets have a basic assortment for the implementation of infrared heating installations. Heating film sets are available in variants that differ in terms of the surface of the heating film and the amount of installation assortment selected for the film surface. Prepared sets of Heat Decor heating films enable quick and convenient selection of the necessary materials for the installation of floor and wall heating in the room.
The Heat Decor heating film model HD305G has a modern heating structure, which guarantees even heat distribution and safe and trouble-free operation.
THE KIT CONTAINS
|HD310G.220 heating film||4m|
|Connection set type B||4pcs.|
|LgY 2.5mm² wire - blue||7,5m|
|LgY 2.5mm² wire - brown||7,5m|
|Installation box ɸ60mm||1pcs.|
|Protective pipe ɸ16mm||3m|
|Heat Decor self-adhesive tape||1pcs.|
HEATING FILM PARAMETERS
|Heating film power [W/lm]||70|
|Heating film width [cm]||50|
|Cutting sections every [cm]||12,5|
|Max. temperature of the heating film [°C]||~40|
|Heating film thickness [mm]||0,338|
|Degree of protection (according to the manual)||IPX7|
|Heating film warranty [years]||10|
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE HD-T500 / W WiFi THERMOSTAT
Changes to thermostat parameters and settings, such as air temperature, floor temperature, child lock, open window sensor, frost protection, temperature calibration, hysteresis can be made from the application on the phone (the thermostat must be turned off)
- Heating control by phone, tablet or directly from the thermostat
- Heating control by phone can be done from anywhere in the world.
- Possibility to add an infinite number of thermostats to the application
- Possibility to assign rooms with a separate name
- 7-day temperature programming mode in 5 + 1 + 1 days cycles
- Floor temperature range ：5-60 ℃
- Room temperature range: 5-35 ℃
- Hysteresis: Range from 0.5 ° C to 5 ° C
- 2 sensors: built-in air temperature sensor + floor temperature sensor NTC sensor
- Protection degree: IP20
- Output: max. 16 amp, 3600 watts
- Power supply: 220 VAC, 50 ~ 60Hz
- Acrylic front panel
- Touch-controlled panel
- The indoor and outdoor sensors can be used to control both the air temperature and the floor temperature.
- Suitable for installation in a standard single 60mm round box
- Installation method: flush-mounted in the installation box
- IN – the built-in air temperature sensor controls the temperature in the room, while the floor sensor is turned off. The mode is used in all types of electric heating, except for underfloor heating
- OU – the thermostat only reads the temperature from the floor sensor, the built-in air temperature sensor is turned off.
- AL – the built-in air temperature sensor controls the temperature in the room and the floor sensor limits the floor temperature. This mode is used in electric underfloor heating.
ELECTRONIC THERMOSTAT HEAT DECOR HD-T500 / W.WiFi
The thermostat is designed to control electric heating with Heat Decor heating film, heating mats, heating panels and electric heaters.
The wireless thermostat uses the latest generation of communication in the Zigbee system , thanks to which we can control many devices in our home from the smartphone. The system works with “Amazon Alexa", “Google Assistance", “Tmall Genie", and “DuerOS".
The SMART LIFE application allows you to comfortably control each room in which the thermostat is installed . Each room can have a separate name. (E.g. living room, kitchen, children’s room etc ..)
The thermostat is ideal for frequent travelers or those who have a holiday home. Direct heating control from the smartphone will allow you to set a comfortable temperature in the rooms before you come home and save on heating costs during your absence.
The thermostat is equipped with a built-in air temperature sensor and an attached external floor temperature sensor. The thermostat can control both the room temperature and the floor temperature separately.
When a thermostat is used in underfloor heating, the thermostat turns on the heating system in order to achieve the desired temperature in the room, at the same time not allowing the floor temperature to be exceeded, thus protecting the floor against excessively high temperature.
When a thermostat is used for heating with electric heaters, only the built-in air temperature sensor is used.
Note: the device has the ability to calibrate the temperature by phone!
Heating film width
Cutting sections every
Heating film power
Lesro, Mayline, Reuters, Rudnick, Safce, Sentry Safe, Steelcase
Mager – L, Mager – M, Mager – S, XL