Heat Decor heating film KIT with thermostat HD-T02 (HD310G, width 100cm, 140W/m²) – 12m², type A connectors
Product description – Heat Decor heating film KIT with HD-T02 (HD310G, width 100cm, 140W/m²) – 12m², type A connectors
THE KIT CONTAINS
|HD310G.140 heating film||12m|
|Connection set type A||4pcs.|
|LgY 2.5mm² wire - blue||12,5m|
|LgY 2.5mm² wire - brown||12,5m|
|Installation box ɸ60mm||1pcs.|
|Protective pipe ɸ16mm||3m|
|Heat Decor self-adhesive tape||1pcs.|
HEATING FILM PARAMETERS
|Heating film power [W/lm]||140|
|Heating film width [cm]||100|
|Cutting sections every [cm]||12,5|
|Max. temperature of the heating film [°C]||~40|
|Heating film thickness [mm]||0,338|
|Degree of protection (according to the manual)||IPX7|
|Heating film warranty [years]||10|
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE HD-T02 THERMOSTAT
- Power supply: 230 V
- Max load: 16 A.
- Built-in battery for maintaining all set control parameters.
- Open window function
- Controlling the temperature of the air and the floor together or separately.
- Days programming (5 + 2) or manual control.
- Flush mounting
- Accuracy: ± 1 ℃
- Hysteresis Range: 1 ° C to 5 ° C
- Air temperature calibration: -9 ° C to 9 ° C
- High floor temperature limitation range: 5-60 ℃
- Room temperature range: 5-35 ℃
- Protection degree: IP20
- Warranty: 24 months
- IN – Temperature control via internal sensor . The built-in air temperature sensor controls the room temperature, while the floor sensor is turned off. The mode is used in all types of electric heating, except for underfloor heating.
- OU – Temperature control via external sensor . The external NTC temperature sensor monitors the floor temperature, while the room air sensor is off. The mode is used in underfloor heating to control only the floor temperature.
- AL – built-in air temperature sensor controls the temperature in the room and the floor sensor limits the floor temperature. A mode used in electric underfloor heating.
HD-T02 WIRED THERMOSTAT WITH BUILT-IN BATTERY AND AIR AND FLOOR TEMPERATURE SENSOR
Manual wired thermostat with LCD display designed to control electric floor heating or electric heaters. The thermostat is equipped with a built-in air temperature sensor and an NTC wired floor temperature sensor. Intuitive room temperature programming (5 + 2) or manual control. Used for underfloor heating, heating foils, heating panels, heating mats.
The thermostat is equipped with batteries, which enables the maintenance of all set control parameters in the event of a power failure.
The thermostat can control both the room temperature and the floor temperature separately.
When a thermostat is used in underfloor heating, the thermostat turns on the heating system in order to achieve the desired temperature in the room, at the same time not allowing the floor temperature to be exceeded , thus protecting the floor against excessively high temperature.
Note: the device has the ability to calibrate the temperature by phone!
Heating film width
Cutting sections every
Heating film power