Heat Decor heating film KIT with thermostat HD-T02 (HD-EPL, width 100cm, 140W/m²) – 12m²
Product description – Heat Decor heating film HD-EPL.100 140W/lm (140W/m²) – 12m²
The Heat Decor heating film is a modern, electrically powered, flexible infrared heater used for surface heating of rooms in family houses, apartments, and offices. Installed in floors, walls, or ceilings. Heat Decor heating films can serve as the primary or supplementary heating system. Simple and reliable assembly, universal nature, no service required, very long service life, and economical operation make the Heat Decor heating film an unrivalled heating material in many applications.
HEATING FILM PARAMETERS
|Heating film power [W/lm]
|Heating film width [cm]
|Cutting sections every [cm]
|Max. temperature of the heating film [°C]
|Heating film thickness [mm]
|Degree of protection (according to the manual)
|Heating film warranty [years]
|Thermostat warranty [years]
APPLICATION OF HD-EPL SERIES HEATING FILMS
- under floating laminate panels
- under a floating layered board
- under floating SPC vinyl panels
- under the spout
- under the drywall system of gypsum boards
- under the mirror on a gypsum board
- under the drywall system of gypsum boards
The main purpose of HD-EPL series heating films:
- underfloor heating under the spout
- underfloor heating under a floating layered board and a floating SPC vinyl panel
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE HD-T02 THERMOSTAT
- Power supply: 230 V
- Max load: 16 A.
- Built-in battery for maintaining all set control parameters.
- Open window function
- Controlling the temperature of the air and the floor together or separately.
- Days programming (5 + 2) or manual control.
- Flush mounting
- Accuracy: ± 1 ℃
- Hysteresis Range: 1 ° C to 5 ° C
- Air temperature calibration: -9 ° C to 9 ° C
- High floor temperature limitation range: 5-60 ℃
- Room temperature range: 5-35 ℃
- Protection degree: IP20
- Warranty: 24 months
- IN – Temperature control via internal sensor . The built-in air temperature sensor controls the room temperature, while the floor sensor is turned off. The mode is used in all types of electric heating, except for underfloor heating.
- OU – Temperature control via external sensor . The external NTC temperature sensor monitors the floor temperature, while the room air sensor is off. The mode is used in underfloor heating to control only the floor temperature.
- AL – built-in air temperature sensor controls the temperature in the room and the floor sensor limits the floor temperature. A mode used in electric underfloor heating.
HEAT DECOR HEATING FILM HD-EPL SERIES (EXTRA PROTECTION LAYERS)
In response to the need for faultless installation in more demanding places, for example under the spout, HD-EPL heating films were created. They are distinguished by a reinforced structure based on the flagship model HD-G of the Heat Decor heating films. In HD-EPL heating films, we have used additional reinforcing layers, increasing the film’s resistance to mechanical damage and increasing its electrical insulation.
We have increased the density of the PET film structure, giving it a more stiff character and maintaining its elastic properties at the same time. HD-EPL heating films are 0,450 mm thick, which makes them very strong and durable.
In addition to increased durability, HD-EPL films are characterized by a proven far-infrared radiation construction with an excellent grid-like “carbon-h HD " (1) graphite heating matrix, which allows even heat distribution on the surface of the cladding used.
HD-EPL series heating films, thanks to their reinforced structure, are dedicated to underfloor heating under the spout. Increased strength parameters of the heating film, such as thickness and stiffness, make HD-EPL heating films also perfect for a floor system under a layered board or SPC vinyl panel, where an appropriate load-bearing substrate is required.
The HD-EPL series film is equipped with a “safe cutHD " (3) cutting system that enables the heating foil to be cut to the desired size every 12.5 cm. The place of cutting the heating film is clearly marked with the dotted lines and scissors, which makes the installation of the heating film convenient and precise.
The heating film is made of high-quality PET components in a “multi-layerHD" (2) system with additional reinforcing layers. The solid construction of the HD-EPL heating film guarantees a very long service life and failure-free operation of the entire heating system.
The silver paste used in the heating film is made in the “silver ladderHD" (4) ladder technology, thus ensuring a safe connection to the electricity network and the proper functioning of the heating film.
Heating with the Heat Decor heating films is used as the basic heating system to heat the entire building or as a system supporting the heating of rooms.
HD-T02 WIRED THERMOSTAT WITH BUILT-IN BATTERY AND AIR AND FLOOR TEMPERATURE SENSOR
Manual wired thermostat with LCD display designed to control electric floor heating or electric heaters. The thermostat is equipped with a built-in air temperature sensor and an NTC wired floor temperature sensor. Intuitive room temperature programming (5 + 2) or manual control. Used for underfloor heating, heating foils, heating panels, heating mats.
The thermostat is equipped with batteries, which enables the maintenance of all set control parameters in the event of a power failure.
The thermostat can control both the room temperature and the floor temperature separately.
When a thermostat is used in underfloor heating, the thermostat turns on the heating system in order to achieve the desired temperature in the room, at the same time not allowing the floor temperature to be exceeded , thus protecting the floor against excessively high temperature.
Heating film width
Cutting sections every
Heating film power